The Assist bracelet creates goodness on so many levels! Each three-stranded bracelet is not only handmade by women artisans in India, but it also provides funds for life-saving support to refugees in crisis-stricken areas.
We donate 15% of sales of these bracelets to the International Rescue Committee. Donations are made based on how many we purchase from our artisans, not product sales.
Beads measure .125" wide and are made of glass and a brass/metal mix. Bracelet stretches to fit most wrists.
Feel good! This bracelet is changing lives.
Thanks to your support, we've been able to donate enough to:
• Provide 31 families with an emergency kit ($60/kit)
• Treat 23 children for acute malnutrition ($80/treatment)
• Provide 138 families with temporary shelter ($13.50/family)
• Provide medical care for 98 children ($19/child)
• Equip 3 mobile clinics ($500/clinic)
(Source: International Rescue Committee)