In your role as our Sales & Marketing Associate, you’ll work closely with our sales team to ensure a great customer experience. You’ll seamlessly process orders coming in through several different channels with the utmost attention to detail. You’ll write friendly, clear communications to our customers making sure they feel cared for every step of the way.
Our ideal candidate is a team player, super organized, able to remember and retain concepts and instructions, detail-oriented, a self-starter, and have phenomenal computer skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Orders - process and manage order received through our website portal and online marketplace platforms
• Customer Experience - support our sales manager and account team to help drive sales and increase loyalty
• Marketing - work with the marketing and product development team on a variety of projects including trade show management, social media, product tags, communications and public relations
• Billing - help invoice and process payments for orders, manage account receivables and payables
• Strong interest in fair trade
• Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of work experience
• Exceptional computer skills
• Organized and detail-orientedTo apply, send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com.
PART-TIME & INTERNSHIPS
None available at this time
Do you love WorldFinds as much as we do? Learn more about becoming a brand ambassador here.