The Rescue bracelet creates goodness on so many levels! Each three-stranded bracelet is not only handmade by women artisans in India, but it also provides funds for animal rescue initiatives.
We donate 15% of sales of these bracelets to the Animal Care League, who have been helping homeless animals since 1973. Donations are made based on how many we purchase from our artisans, not product sales.
Beads measure .125" wide and are made of glass and a brass/metal mix. Bracelet stretches to fit most wrists.
Feel good! This bracelet is changing lives.
Thanks to your support, we've been able to donate enough to:
• Give 696 toys to homeless pets ($7/toy)
• Provide 4,875 meals to animals ($1/meal)
• Give 696 vaccines to animals at the shelter ($7/vaccine)
• Perform 97 spay/neuter surgeries ($50/surgery)
• Perform 48 x-rays or other lifesaving diagnostic tests ($100/diagnostic test)
(Source: Animal Care League)